Marlin WaterLock Sandwich Socks 10 mm
- International delivery by Ukrposhta.
Ukrposhta delivers items to 230 countries and territories around the world.
- Pay online with Mastercard/VISA cards by LiqPay payment solution
Marlin WaterLock Sandwich socks are made of elastic neoprene by Sheico L, have an anatomical cut (right, left). The inside is open cell, the outer coating is nylon; the top of the sock is made of smoothskin sandwich material. Outsole is made of harder compression neoprene and reinforced with duratex material for better durability. Seams are glued with specialized neoprene glue. Due to sandwich technology the upper part of the sock of smoothskin neoprene is securely sewn to the nylon of the main sock. That way we get an innovative sock with unique characteristics combining all the advantages of a sock with smoothskin neoprene lining and a sock with an open pore inside, namely:
- smoothskin neoprene on top of the sock provides a secure lock between the sock and the wetsuit;
- the open cell inside the sock retains maximum heat;
- sandwich technology provides maximum sock strength in the smoothskin locking area.
Perfect combination with wetsuits: Marlin Yamato, Marlin Sarmat Eco, Marlin Skiff 2.0.
Socks can be made of neoprene with thickness of 5, 7, 9, 10 mm.
Available sizes: 38-39; 40-41; 42-43; 44-45; 46-47.
Warranty on the glueing of seams 1 year.
- WaterLock technology;
- smoothskin lining;
- sandwich neoprene;
- fully anatomic cut;
- neoprene compression sole reinforced with duratex;
- elastic neoprene;
- open cell inside.
Internal coating:Open Cell
Country of origin:Ukraine
Country of registration of the brand:Ukraine